- This power amplifier can output 39.2dBm (8.31W) @ 433MHz maximum at 8V, current 1.56A, efficiency 66.5%, which is very suitable for two lithium-ion batteries and can burst such a large power.
- High power, high efficiency, small size, power at 8V， output 8.3W.
- Working frequency:400-460MHz
Maximum output power (P1dB):
8.32W (39.2dBm) @ 8V 1.56A Efficiency 66.6%
6.76W (38.3dBm) @ 7V 1.43A Efficiency 67.5%
5.12W (37.1dBm) @ 6V 1.26A Efficiency 67.7%
- Input power:20~ 23dBm (0.1 ~ 0.2W), less than 0.1W can work, the output power will increase as the input power increases, and finally reach the maximum power point.
- Working voltage:5-8.4V (lithium battery supply)
- Working current:1.6A (Max)
- Input impedance:50ohm
- Output impedance:50ohm
- Input and output terminals: SMA-k female (male threaded bore)
- Module Size: 4x5.5cm (without protrusions)
- Module weight: 60g
Digital transmission extended range
interphone even power amplification
- 1PC 433MHz 8W Power Amplifier Board