The RFM95W transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
Using Hope RF’s patented LoRaTM modulation technique RFM92W can achieve a sensitivity of over -137.5 dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- LoRaTM Modem.
- 157.5 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -137.5 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm with FSK.
- 100 dB blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10 mA, 100 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Sync word recognition.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 64 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- Module Size：16*16mm.
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
Application note, Demo code for RFM92W, ROHS, FCC,ETSI.
RFM95W: Demo code, RoHS report, FCC test report, ETSI test report.
User guide: RFM9x StartKit Tool Application User Guide