The RFM67W is a fully integrated transmitter which can operate in the 315, 434, 868 and 915 MHz licence free ISM bands.The transmitter has two modes of operation, a conventional MCU controlled mode and a ‘standalone’ mode which enables the RFM67W to download configuration and messages from an E2PROM in response to a user input. Stand-alone mode makes the RFM67W ideal for miniaturized or low cost remote keyless entry (RKE) applications. It also offers the unique advantage of narrowband and wide-band communication in a range of modulation formats.
The RFM67W offers high RF output power and channelized operation suited for the European (ETSI EN300-220-1), North American (FCC part 15.231, 15.247 and 15.249) and Japanese (ARIB T-67) regulatory standards.
- +17 dBm to -18 dBm Programmable output power.
- Bit rates up to 600 kbits / sec.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulation.
- Stand-alone mode: No need for a host MCU.
- Consistent RF performance over a 1.8 to 3.7 V range.
- Low phase noise (-95 dBc/Hz at 50 kHz) with automated PLL
- calibration and fully integrated
- VCO and loop filter.
- On chip RC timer for timer/wake-up applications.
- Low battery detection.
- 16-PIN SMD package
- Low cost
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- Remote Control / Security Systems
- Voice and Data RF Communication Links
- Process and building / home control
- Active RFID
- AMR / AMI Platforms
Datasheet: RFM67W .
HopeRF RFDK_RFMxx_DEMO_V2.1 operation manual
RFDK_PIC16_LCD V1.1 Hardware resource
RFM67W Register Settings
RF product design tool list
RFDK_RFM67W_V2.1 Demo Code
RFM67W communicate with EVB DEMO code