The RFM68CW is an ultra-low-cost, FSK or OOK transmitter module suitable for operation in the 315, 433, 868 and 915 MHz licence free ISM bands., the RFM68CW may be used without the requirement for configuration via an MCU. However, in conjunction with a microcontroller, the communication link parameters may be re-configured. Including, output power, modulation format and operating channel.
The RFM68CW offers integrated radio performance with cost efficiency and is suited for operation in North America FCC part 15.231, FCC part 15.247 DTS and FHSS modes,15.249, and Europe EN 300 220.
In order to better use RFM68CW modules, this specification also involves a large number of the parameters and functions of its core chip RF68's,including those IC pins which are not leaded out. All of these can help customers gain a better understanding of the performance of RFM68CW modules, and enhance the application skills.
- +10 dBm or 0 dBm Configurable output power
- Bit rates up to 100 kbps
- OOK and FSK modulation.
- 1.8 to 3.7 V supply range
- Low BOM Fully Integrated Tx
- Fractional-N PLL with 1.5 kHz typical step
- Frequency agility for FHSS modulation
- FCC Part 15.247 DTS Mode compliant
- Module Size:16X16mm
- Garage Door Openers
- Low-Cost Consumer Electronic Applications
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- Remote Control / Security Systems
HopeRF RFDK_RFMxx_DEMO_V2.1 operation manual
RFDK_PIC16_LCD V1.1 Hardware resource
RF product design tool list
Application note on RFM68CW replacing RFM02
RFDK RFM68 Multi function application demo