The RFM68W is an ultra-low-cost, fully integrated FSK or OOK transmitter suitable for operation between 310 and 450 MHz, 860 and 870 MHz, as well as 902 and 928 MHz. For applications where economy is paramount, the RFM68W may be used without the requirement for configuration via an MCU. However, in conjunction with a microcontroller the communication link parameters may be re-configured. Including, output power, modulation format and operating channel. The RFM68W offers integrated radio performance with cost efficiency and is suited for operation in North America FCC part 15.231, FCC part 15.247 DTS and FHSS modes, 15.249, and Europe EN 300 220.
- +10 dBm or 0 dBm Configurable output power
- Bit rates up to 100 kbps
- OOK and FSK modulation.
- 1.8 to 3.7 V supply range.
- Low BOM Fully Integrated Tx
- Fractional-N PLL with 1.5 kHz typical step
- Frequency agility for FHSS modulation
- FCC Part 15.247 DTS Mode compliant
- Garage Door Openers
- Low-Cost Consumer Electronic Applications
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- Remote Control / Security Systems
HopeRF RFDK_RFMxx_DEMO_V2.1 operation manual
RFDK_PIC16_LCD V1.1 Hardware resource
RFM68W Register Settings
RF product design tool list
RFDK RFM68 Multi function application demo
RFM68W communicate with EVB DEMO code