The RFM69CW /RFM69HCW are transceiver module capable of operation over a wide frequency range, including the 315,433,868 and 915MHz license-free ISM (Industry Scientific and Medical) frequency bands. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most of them can be dynamically set. The RFM69HCW offers the unique advantage of programmable narrow-band and wide- band communication modes. The RFM69HCW is optimized for low power consumption while offering high RF output power and channelized operation. Compliance ETSI and FCC regulations.
In order to better use RFM69HCW modules, this specification also involves a large number of the parameters and functions of its core chip RF69H's,including those IC pins which are not leaded out. All of these can help customers gain a better understanding of the performance of RFM69HCW modules, and enhance the application skills.
- +13dBm(RFM69CW)+20 dBm(RFM69HCW) - 100 mW Power Output Capability
- High Sensitivity: down to -120 dBm at 1.2 kbps
- High Selectivity: 16-tap FIR Channel Filter
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -18 dBm, IIP2 = +35 dBm,80 dB Blocking Immunity, no Image Frequency response
- Low current: Rx = 16 mA, 100nA register retention
- Programmable Pout: -18 to +20 dBm in 1dB steps
- Constant RF performance over voltage range of module
- FSK Bit rates up to 300 kb/s
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulations
- Built-in Bit Synchronizer performing Clock Recovery
- Incoming Sync Word Recognition
- 115 dB+ Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine with CRC-16, AES-128, 66-byte FIFO
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Module Size:16X16mm
- Automated Meter reading
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Wireless M-BUS
RFM65W/RFM69W/RFM69HW Register Settings.
HopeRF RFDK_RFMxx_DEMO_V2.1 operation manual.
RFDK_PIC16_LCD V1.1 Hardware resource.
RF product design tool list.
RFDK_RFM69HW_V2.1 Demo Code.
Application samples of RFM69HCW replacing RFM22B.
RFM69W LCD-Listen mode code.
2014 ROHS Verification Report for RF Module.