LoRa32u4 II is a light and low consumption board based on the Atmega32u4 and HPD13 868MHZ /915MHz LoRA module and an USB battery charging circuit. Ideal for creating long range wireless networks that can exceed 2.4 GHz 802.15.4 and similar, it is more flexible than Bluetooth LE, does not require high power unlike WiFi and offers long range.
The ATmega32u4 is clocked at 8868MHZ /915MHz and 3.3 V. This chip has 32 K of flash, 2 K of RAM and built-in USB to Serial communication, debugging and programming capabilities without the need for an external FTDI chip, it can also act as an HID device (mouse, keyboard, USB MIDI device, etc).
This board is also equipped with a LiPo and Liion charging circuit and a standard battery interface. It is fully compatible with Arduino. A white user led is tied to pin 13. An orange LED is used for charging status.
HPD13 wireless module, using high-performance, highly integrated RF transceiver chip SX1276 design. Advanced LoRaTM spread spectrum communication technology to ensure that the module communication distance and anti-jamming capability greatly improved, and also achieved a very low current consumption. In the LoRaTM mode, the HPD13 provides higher reception sensitivity performance, more robust anti-jamming capability, and improved communication distance and reliability compared to the same transmit and receive modules on the market. In normal (G) FSK mode, it also provides industry-specific receiver sensitivity, as well as very high communication rates.
- ATmega32u4 @ 8MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak current output
- USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- Built in 100mA (can be set up to 1A by resistor) liPO (lithium polymer) charger with charging status indicator LED
- Reset button
- Receive current (HPD13 module) : 10 ~ 14mA
- Interface Type: SPI
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Digital RSSI function
- Automatic frequency correction
- Automatic gain control
- Radio wake-up function
- Low voltage detection and temperature sensor
- Fast wakeup with frequency hopping
- Highly configurable packet handlers
Arduino Hardware folder (unzip and place in documents/Arduino/hardware, crete folder if non existing)
1 X LoRa32U4 II Lora Module development board
1 X Antenna