LoRa IoT Development Kit V2 Based on the LG01-N IOT Gateway will show how to build LoRa network, and how to use the network to send data from a LoRa sensor node to the cloud server. When used as a private LoRa network, the LoRa gateway will connect your other LoRa nodes up to 5km how ever expect up to 10km range (when in line of sight) when connecting your LoRa node to a LoRa gateway!
In the LoRa IoT Kit, you can get:
- Necessary hardware to start with IoT projects for studying, evaluating.
- Learning the Arduino code and some other mcu knowledge.
- Learning how to use the commonly used sensors.
- Learning the basic knowledge of Linux.
- Learning the basic construction of IoT and how it works.
- Learning the LoRa wireless technology.
- Learning how to build a LoRa network.
- Learning how to use your sensor network to communicate with different IoT servers
- Automated Meter Reading;
- Home and Building Automation;
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems;
- Industrial Monitoring and Control;
- Long range Irrigation Systems;
- GPS tracker,etc.
- 1 x LG01-N single channel gateway.
- 1 x (LoRa Shield + Arduino UNO)
- 1 x (LoRa/GPS Shield + Arduino UNO)
- 1 x flame sensor
- 1 x Relay
- 1 x photosensitive sensor
- 1 x Buzzer
- 1 x Ultrosonic Sensor
- 1 x DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 20 x dupont wire (male to male)
- 20 x dupont wire (female to female)
- 20 x dupont wire (female to male)
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
- Quectel EC25 LTE module (Click the link and choose the right model when order)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
4G Cellular Option
EC25-AU: with Quectel EC25-AU for Latin America, New Zeland, Taiwan
EC25-E:with Quectel EC25-E for EMEA, Korea, Thailand, India.
EC25-A: with Quectel EC25-A for North America/ Rogers/AT&T/T-Mobile.
EC25-J: with Quectek EC25-J for Japan, DOCOMO/SoftBank/ KDDI