SR-T500S module is specially used for children's walkie-talkies and other low-cost walkie-talkie applications.
1) SOP16 package, easy to develop and produce
2) Very few peripheral components, low overall cost.
3) The module supports two application modes:
MIC, speaker independent application
Speaker also used as MIC application * (factory default working mode of the module) *
4) With a sub-audio, strong anti-interference ability, sub-audio CTCSS: 62.5
5) With ending sound function.
6) With a call tone CALL TONE.
7) High reception sensitivity, easily achieve 400m-500m walkie-talkie distance.
8) Good sound quality. Low background noise.
9) With power saving function.
10) 4 channels optional :
446.0125MHZ, 446.0375MHZ; 462.5625MHZ, 462.5875MHZ
11) Size: 22X27MM
2. RF chip electrical performance indicators
Frequency range: 350M-560MHZ
Half duplex wireless transceiver
Integrated FM modulation and demodulation
Operating voltage: 2.6V-4.5V
Transmit power: 8dbm
Receiver sensitivity: -121dbm
Transmit current: 36MA
Receive current: 38MA
Sleep current: 200UA
Built-in 0.5W audio amplifier
1) During production, a test bracket needs to be made to cooperate with special test equipment to adjust the center frequency (must)
2) To achieve the best communication distance, the antenna must be customized. Please provide the final prototype of the complete machine to the antenna manufacturer, tell the manufacturer the frequency used, sample it, and actually test the distance to confirm. (must)
3) The antenna that comes with the demo version is only for demonstration purposes
4) Special Instructions: The demo version adds many unnecessary components, such as LED lights, LDOs. At the same time, for the convenience of user evaluation, the PCB design is compatible with 2 modes (MIC, SPK independent application / SPK also used as MIC application), and some extra components are added. In actual product development, they can all be removed, and the peripheral components are very small.
5) When users design PCBs, the KEY and CALL pads must be increased for testing pads for center frequency adjustment during production. (must)
6) The demo version is only for reference. The peripheral circuits and components will be greatly reduced in the actual product design to minimize costs.
7) The radio frequency transmitter used in the actual product needs to meet the requirements of relevant radio management departments. illegal transmission is strictly prohibited.
8) The technical indicators in the actual product will be better than the demo version.