The RFM95 Shield is an inexpensive and versatile radio module. You can use it to send text or binary data between two or hundreds of modules. It’s perfect for building inexpensive long-range wireless networks for home automation, citizen science, and more.
- 168 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Preamble detection
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Frequency Range: 868-915 MHz
- Spreading Factor：6-12
- Effective Bitrate:.018-37.5 kbps
- Est. Sensitivity: -111 to -148 dBm
Wiki & External links