The OV1 is an VoIP appliance designed for transfer the Voice over long distance WiFi connection.
The OV1 is an Open Source OpenWrt appliance for VoIP. OV1 has built-in Asterisk software and have one FXS port to connect normal phone. OV1 has a friendly Web UI, user can configure the OV1 to work as a VoIP ATA or PBX through the web browser easily.
OV1 has two RJ45 ports, a WiFi 802.11 b/g/n interface to provide flexible network connection via LAN cable/ wifi.
OV1 is fully open source, user can modify the inside Linux system or compile a firmware for their customized applications.
The goal for OV1 is to fulfill VoIP requirement on dedicate application or installations where required long distance transmission.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Asterisk 1.11
- Support SIP / IAX2 server/client.
- Support multiply SIP / IAX2 entries
- Easy configure SIP/IAX2/dial-plan in Web UI
- Managed by Web GUI or SSH
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Support WiFi AP, Client or Ad-Hoc(Mesh) mode
- Support USB flash for extend storage
- Support Passive PoE on LAN port
- Hardware System:
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
- 64MB RAM
- 16MB Flash
- DC Input: 9 ~ 12v or 5V
- 1 x USB port , 1 x USB Interface
- 2 x RJ45 ports
- 1 x Micro SD card slot
- WiFi Spec:
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frenquency Band: 2.4 ~ 2.462GHz
- Omni Antenna or Directional Antenna
- OV1 IoT appliance x 1
- PoE / Phone Injector x 1
- Power Adapter , 12v ,500ma x 1
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Device Size: 23.5 x 8 x 6 cm
- Device Weight: 263g
- Package Size / pcs : 25 x 8.2 x 8 cm
- Weight / pcs : 437g
- 21 pcs Carton Dimension: 45 x 31 x 34 cm
- Weight / carton : 12.5 kg